Personal information defense.
According to Spanish Governing Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection, any personal information included as well as the development Regulations 1720/2007, of 21 of December, we inform you that the personal information and electronic mail by you issued are part of an correctly inscribed file wich is responsibility of VGUNITED, S.L., with the only purpose of keeping in touch and bringing you comercial information about our products and services, as your condition as customer, or by enquiring us comercial information at any time or the fact of your acceptation in holding your information in our comercial files. Accordingly, we point you out that, according to the 14th article of Spanish Governind Law, you have 30 days to manifest your declination to your personal information treatment. If after this period has not expressed disagreement, it will be understood that you give us your consent for the processing of your personal data in the aforementioned term. If you wish, you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data by sending a message to the email to email@example.com.
B.- VGUNITED S.L. is allowed to modify, without prior notice, its Website information, as well as its configuration and presentation.
C.- VGUNITED S.L. is commited, through this medium, to not made misleading advertising. For these purposes, it don’t be considerated as misleading advertising, formal or numeric mistakes which could be found in the few sections of the Webpage and which are produced by consequence of the maintenance and/or incomplete or wrong upgrading of the information kept in these sections. VGUNITED S.L., as a result of the provisions of this paragraph, is commited to correct it as soon as has knowledge of those mistakes.
D.- VGUNITED S.L. undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce. For this purpose, all the information sent to our clients will not be considered as a commercial communication, provided that it is aimed at maintaining the existing contractual relationship between the client and VGUNITED SL, as well as the performance of the information, training and other tasks. own activities of the service that the client has contracted with this company.
E.- VGUNITED S.L. is not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that may be incurred by the user in accessing the website this website and / or in the use of the information contained therein.
F.- VGUNITED S.L. will not be responsible for the damages produced or that may occur, whatever their nature, arising from the use of information, the matters contained in this web site and the programs it incorporates. The links (links) and hypertext that allow, to
through the website this website, access the user to benefits and services offered by third parties, do not belong or are under the control of VGUNITED S.L .; said entity is not responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may arise from said information.
G.- VGUNITED S.L. is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, trademarks that, not being property of said entity, appear on this website. Neither is responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of the links to the websites that can be accessed from this website.
H.- Ultimately, the User is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content, links (links) and hypertext included in this website.
05/10/2018 – RGPD compliance update.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
VGUNITED, S.L. company of the Industrial and Maintenance sector, with domicile located in Cami L’alcora, 69 C.P. 12550 Almazora, (Castellón), is responsible for the treatment of all data collected from those interested in the exercise of their functions.
VGUNITED, S.L. It is also responsible for the processing of those data of the interested parties that have not been provided by them and obtained from other sources.
DELEGATE OF DATA PROTECTION
VGUNITED, S.L. Due to the type of data and treatment, you do not have to appoint a data protection delegate. But for questions regarding the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations, you can contact the person designated to this task through the mail:
The person appointed to the tasks will act as the contact point of the supervisory authority for issues related to the processing of personal data of the interested parties, among other functions established in the current regulations.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your personal data on different occasions:
- Every time you contact us directly, for example through the web or through the telephone customer service lines, to request information about our products and services.
- When you buy or contract a product or service directly with us.
- When you participate in our direct marketing campaigns, for example by filling out an answer card or participating in a promotion through our websites that requires you to complete an online form with your personal data.
- When your authorization, third parties or authorized dealers and workshops communicate your personal data.
- When the data of your machine is transferred to VGUNITED, S.L. on the occasion of a repair or revision.
- When authorized by other legal entities of the VGUNITED Group, S.L. or other business partners communicate their personal data.
- Public sources (web pages, directories ..)
The products and services of VGUNITED, S.L., as well as its promotional campaigns, are directed and thought mostly for adults. In this regard, we will only collect and process your personal data if you are at least 18 years old. VGUNITED, S.L. reserves the possibility of verifying the age of the people who provide personal data.
We would appreciate it if you could help us keep your personal information updated by informing us of any changes in your contact information or preferences.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
VGUNITED, S.L., in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, manages:
We use your data for different purposes, which you will find detailed in this section.
- Customer Service, promotions and advertising – to respond to queries and present offers and news VGUNITED, S.L., collects your contact information, information about your preferences and data on the use of the websites and communications; You can also use information about sales and services that you have provided through the websites, vgunited.com, vgmachinery.com, to determine those offers and news that may be more interesting and to contact you in relation to these offers, in function of your preferences in terms of marketing. VGUNITED, S.L. You can share this information with third parties to track your requests and present more specific offers.
Likewise VGUNITED, S.L., can use your personal data to create individualized customer profiles through statistical procedures.
As a result of the profiling process, you can receive personalized communications of your interest. These contents will refer to products and services of VGUNITED, S.L. or third companies in the sector.
The treatments related to promotions and advertising are only carried out when you have consented to them.
- Sales and maintenance of machinery – to process your purchase, configure your machine and perform maintenance. Each time you carry out an operation of purchase, repair or maintenance of your machine in the Authorized Dealers and Workshops, they obtain your contact data as well as the technical and configuration data of the vehicle and information on the specific operation performed. These data are necessary to be able to adequately manage the purchase, repair or maintenance requested by you, and to be able to inform you of any incident related to your machine. Said data can be consulted by VGUNITED, S.L. to solve technical problems or other incidents related to the purchase or provision of repair or maintenance services.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations – to comply with our legal obligations to comply with the information requirements of both judicial bodies, regulatory bodies and supervisors and state security forces and bodies
All those responsible for data processing are subject to the laws of the countries in which they carry out their activity, and are obliged to comply with them. These obligations include the delivery, in certain circumstances, of personal data to judicial bodies, regulatory bodies or supervisors, and state security forces and bodies. These data treatments are based on existence for VGUNITED, S.L. of a legal obligation of collaboration with such organizations.
All processing of personal data collected from interested parties is within the scope of these purposes.
In addition, VGUNITED, S.L. You can ask the interested party for his consent to the treatment for other purposes, such as being contacted by phone, mobile or email, in order to obtain his opinion about the quality of the service or to provide him with additional information on topics that he considers may be your interest
What information can we obtain about you?
Name, address, telephone numbers, email.
Information that you provide us about your preferences, for example the type of machine, accessory or services in which you are interested.
Use of the web and communications
How you use our website; if you open or forward our messages; as well as the information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies (more details are offered in our Cookies Policy).
Information on sales and maintenance
Information about purchase of machinery or services, maintenance and technical assistance, as well as complaints and claims.
Machine configuration data
Information about the current settings and settings of your machine.
Technical data of the machine
Information on current or previous operation.
Information on the location of the machine
Position where your machine or your mobile is located.
How do we keep your data protected?
To ensure protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data, we use various security measures.
Although in the transmissions of data through the Internet or from a website it is not possible to guarantee an absolute protection against intrusions, we, our subcontractors and business partners devote the maximum efforts to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures with the which guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the legal requirements applicable in this matter. The measures we use include the following:
- Limit access to your data only to those people who should know them in attention to the tasks they perform;
- Usually monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any misuse of personal data.
In those cases in which we have provided you (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our websites or any other portal, application or service under our control, you are responsible for keeping it secret and for all the other security procedures that we notify you. You will not be able to share your password with anyone.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. If your data is used for various purposes that require us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest conservation period.
In any case, we limit access to your data only to those people who need to use it to perform their functions.
Our data retention periods are based on business needs, so in relation to those personal data that are no longer necessary either access to them will be limited to compliance with strictly legal obligations or they will be destroyed in a secure manner.
Marketing purposes: Regarding the use of your information for marketing purposes, we will keep that information for that purpose for as long as we deem necessary, unless you request us to exclude you from them by revoking the consent given.
Purposes related to the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations: certain information must be maintained during the periods required by the specific regulations that result from application (fiscal, mercantile, money laundering, etc.).
With whom can we share your information and how do we protect it?
VGUNITED, S.L. You can transfer the data to third companies in order to send advertising or other information related to the activity of the company.
VGUNITED, S.L. It relies on various service providers to offer the aforementioned products and services. VGUNITED, S.L. It offers computer and storage services to data processors for most of these purposes.
Although in the transmissions of data through the Internet or from a website it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, we, our subcontractors and business partners make every effort to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures necessary to guarantee the protection of your information in accordance with the applicable requirements in terms of data protection.
All your data is stored on secure servers (or secure physical copies) of our property or of our subcontractors or business partners, and to access and use them our security criteria and policies (or other equivalent of our subcontractors or partners) apply. of business).
How to contact us, what are your rights to protect your data and your right to file claims with the data protection authority?
If you have any questions regarding the use we make of your information, the first thing you should do is contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 900 10 60 09 (Mon – Fri. 08:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
We remind you that you have the right to request:
- More details about the use we make of your information.
- A copy of the information you have given us.
- Correct inaccuracies in the information we maintain.
- Delete information for whose use we no longer have legal basis.
- Revoke your consent to the processing of your data for these purposes, in cases where the processing of data is conditioned on consent, as well as for any direct marketing communication.
- Oppose any treatment of your data -including profiling- that takes as legitimate basis the legitimate interest, unless our reasons for carrying out such treatment compensate for any possible harm to your data protection rights.
- Restrict the way we use your information while investigating a claim.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions for reasons of general interest (for example, the prevention or detection of crimes) and for our own interests (for example, the maintenance of the confidentiality of legal advice). If you exercise any of these rights, we will verify that you are really entitled to do so, and we will respond to you within a month or within the maximum period provided for in Spanish legislation, if this is lower.
If you are not satisfied with the way we use your information or with our response to the exercise of any of these rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The use of your data in the conditions described above is allowed by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes, you can revoke the consent given at all times);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed with you;
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to obtain a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so compensate the possible damages for your rights to the protection of your data;
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases; In such cases, we will do everything possible to identify the legal basis in question and communicate it as soon as possible as soon as we become aware of its existence.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We inform you that VGUNITED, S.L. does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The interested party may exercise his right of access, rectification or deletion, limitation or opposition to the processing of his data as well as the portability thereof in the legally established terms, by writing to VGUNITED, S.L. Cami L’alcora, 69 C.P. 12550 Almazora, (Castellón), or presenting it in any of its delegations.
VGUNITED, S.L. provide interested parties with information regarding their actions on the basis of an application in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of the General Data Protection Regulations, within one month of receiving the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of applications. VGUNITED, S.L. inform the interested party of any of said extensions within one month of receiving the request, indicating the reasons for the delay.
CONSENT OF THE INTERESTED PERSON TO THE PROCESSING OF THEIR DATA
The consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked by the interested person or legal representative at any time, provided that the treatment is not necessary by VGUNITED, S.L. for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a mission performed in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the controller (basis of the legality of the treatment in articles 6.1.co 6.1.e of the RGPD).